The VT101 Portable microscope can be a very handy addition to you current microscopes. It allows pocket-ready magnification wherever you go and is small and lightweight. The VT-101 has five different image effect modes: Normal, Grey, Inverse, Emboss, and Dual Window View.
Dual Window View allows you to compare images side-by-side by simultaneously displaying the magnified image next to the saved image. The scale on the screen is convenient for you to do distance measurement. Moreover, VT-101 can be connected to your computer (PC) for big screen real-time imaging via the USB cable connection and included software. The captured images can also be transferred to your PC. VT-101 is ideal for the following professional applications: Educational Research – biological sample, living creature, reading; Quality Checking – material (fabric inspection), repair, metal surface (soldering check), printing; Electronic Checking – PC board inspection, SMT pattern. Accessories Included: USB cable, AC 100-240V adaptor, Manual, Installation CD, 3M cleaning cloth, 3 AAA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries, and Wrist strap. Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1 Year
- Magnification: 7x to 108x (Optical zoom: 7x to 27x; Digital zoom: 4x)
- Built in 1.8″ 262K color TFT LCD screen, and a camera capable of capturing images up to 640 x 480 pixels
- CMOS sensor: 300,000 pixels; 2MB of memory storing up to 60 JPG images (320 x 240 pixels)
- Four white LEDs with adjustable brightness for object illumination
- Five image effect modes: Normal, Grey, Inverse, Emboss, and Dual Window View